Our web-development metodology
Evaluation, Development, and Planning
- Before starting a new project we get to know you and your business (i.e. your company, its operations, short-term, intermediate, and long-term goals.) We also evaluate your budgetary considerations and the objectives you are striving to achieve with your future web site.
- Next, we proceed with the preliminary development of your future web site's functionality and requirements.
- Finally, we submit the web site’s design proposal and project specification for your consideration (including budget and time estimates.)
- Our web designers will develop several conceptual models of your future web site, logo, and other elements of corporate style, which will be submitted to you for your consideration and comments.
- After reviewing different variants, you select and approve the model that meets your expectations best. Your comments and suggestions are warmly welcomed.
- Your proposed changes are implemented and submitted for your approval again.
- Our web designers and programmers will create a working prototype of your future web site, including design elements and programmed blocks you have selected. The prototype will partially reflect the functionality of the site.
- You review the prototype, offer your comments, and establish the web site's informative content.
- After all your suggestions are implemented you approve the prototype.
Assembly, Testing and Optimization
- The final assembly of your future web site is performed.
- The web site undergoes vigorous testing and optimization – browser, platform, screen resolution compatibility, etc.
- We place your new web site on our hosting servers.
- We monitor and analyze its performance, fine tune it and make improvements, if necessary.
- You receive our proposal for future support and administration of your new web site.
There are two basic directions of our business:
Services for direct customers (B2C)
The first involves our work as a full service provider directly to clients (also known as B2C clients). Acting as a classical web agency we offer full service directly to end customers, which includes design, concept, programming and content management .
Cooperation with web agencies (B2B)
Being one of TOP Ukrainian TYPO3 services providers with long history of successful cooperation with web agencies in Europe and the US our company’s main priority is building long-term and mutually beneficial relations with our partners.